Do you know if your backups are running?
Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan in place?
Did you know that over 50% of restores from backup tapes fail?
At Empire Consulting Group we specialize in Disaster Recovery Planning, 24/7 Network Monitoring, Windows Infrastructure, SQL Server, SQL Base or Oracle Databases.
We have an intimate knowledge of the technical aspects of these products and can give you easy access to these resources for only a few hours per month.
What will you get?
- 24/7 monitoring of critical servers (Exchange, SQL, Oracle, File Servers, Linux, Terminal & Citrix Servers), applications and services.
- Immediate email notification of critical events.
- Initial setup of required remote access environment (if required)
- Either using existing access, VPN, new setup or third-party software
- Initial Review and setup of System Backup to using existing software and hardware or purchase and Installation of Remote System Backup solution
- Up to 2 hours per week of remote technical services performing the following tasks:
- Storage analysis of designated servers
- Total Disk Available/Used per drive per server
- Total Database size and available space on data drive
- Total Backup size and available space on backup drive
- Backup analysis of Database Backup and system Backups programs/routines
- Ensure databases are backed up to disk and review logs
- Ensure disk to tape/remote services are running and review logs
- Preventative steps taken
- Such as: removing old backup files, temp files, moving backup files to a new drive
- Preventative steps recommended/required
- Such as: splitting database components across multiple drives, buying or assign more disk to database or storage
- Remote PC Support
- Weekly Report emailed detailing the above